Trying hard to stick to the wedding budget?
Getting hitched is an expensive business, but you can loosen the purse strings a little at Aldi later this month.
Our favourite budget shopping destination is launching a brand new Wedding Essentials range on Thursday, May 17th – that’s two days before Prince Harry marries Meghan Markle so naturally she’ll be picking up her last few bits in Aldi.
The craft-inspired products are ideal for anyone planning a rustic affair. There’s plenty of brilliant ideas for hen weekend decor and kitchen party gifting in there too.
Here are six of our favourite bits:
1. Kick start your preparations with Aldi’s Wedding Planner €6.99.
2. Capture every moment with Aldi’s Polaroid Snap Instant Camera (€89.99), complete with a selection of picture modes, a self-timer, and a pack of 20 instant prints.
3. Spread the word with the Wedding Invite Bundle (€14.99) including a range of simple designs for invitations and save the dates.
4. Add that personal touch by picking up one of the Wedding Premium Craft Kits (€9.99), to master the art of calligraphy, or learn how to make the wedding bunting and garters.
5. Ensure love is in the air with a selection of Wedding Balloons and Pom Poms (€4.99 each), including on-trend confetti balloons and a stylish rose gold foil ‘love’ balloon.
6. Light up the room with Aldi’s Wedding Lightbox (€12.99).
The Wedding Essentials range goes on sale in all Cork Aldi stores on Thursday, May 17th.